Every couple dreams of having their own child, at least once in their lives, and some are able to fulfill their dreams, while others are not. This may be due to infertility, a condition in which a couple is unable to have a child naturally even after having one year of unprotected intercourse. You are not alone in this, 3 out of 10 couples face infertility.
But, with the advancement in the field of Reproductive Medicine, now scientists have made it possible to fight infertility. Assistive Reproductive Techniques such as Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, IUI, and more can be now used to have a child.
What is ICSI?
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, ICSI (pronounced as ick-see) is an effective Artificial Reproductive Technique generally opted for men with infertility. ICSI is an extension of IVF treatment, it is more advanced and specialized. ICSI treatment involves the direct injection of the sperm into the egg. In some cases, the sperm is surgically extracted from the male partner. This treatment is most recommended when the male partner is facing fertility issues, or the couple has a history of failed IVF.
ICSI treatment in Faridabad
Faridabad is becoming a popular destination for couples who want to welcome a baby into their families via ICSI. This is due to the advanced fertility treatments provided by fertility clinics in Faridabad, which are compatible with treatments provided by Western countries. Here, the success rates are high as surrogacy is handled by fertility experts, who have decades of experience and are trained to handle high-risk pregnancy cases.
ICSI treatment with Shine Fertility
Shine Fertility is associated with some of the top-ranking ICSI centers in Faridabad. All these centres provide affordable and hassle-free infertility treatments to couples, who are facing reproductive issues. It is our ultimate goal to provide our patients, with the best quality treatments so that they can fulfill their dreams of parenthood. Fertility treatments include- ICSI, surrogacy, IVF, IUI, and many more.
ICSI Centres in Faridabad
We listed down the Top 10 ICSI Centres in Faridabad, along with their surrogacy packages, success rates, fertility doctors, treatments provided, and more. These centres have been selected on the basis of their treatments success rates, patient reviews, doctor’s experience, location, affordability, and more.
- International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Faridabad
- Seeds Of Innocence, Faridabad
- Asha IVF & Fertility Centre, Faridabad
- KJIVF and Laparoscopic Centre, Faridabad
- Medicover Fertility, Faridabad
- Eva Care IVF, Faridabad
- Indira IVF, Faridabad
1. International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: Plot No 19, 1st Floor and 2nd Floor, Sector 11 Dwarka, New Faridabad, Faridabad 110075
- Timings: 9 am- 9 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, IUI,, Donor Programs, Cryopreservation, TESA/MESA/PESA, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Egg and, Embryo Freezing
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Nidhi Sharma
Ranked as one of the best fertility centres all over the country, International Pride IVF & Fertility Centre is headed by Dr. Nidhi Sharma, who has been rendering fertility services for more than 20 years. The centre is committed to providing customized care plans with the latest advancements in fertility medicine. Pride IVF’s services include handling challenging infertility cases, even where both the partners have fertility issues, and more.
Dr. Nidhi Sharma is a renowned fertility expert, with experience of more than 20 years. She is highly trained and has done MBBS, DGO, and DNB. Dr. Nidhi is known for undertaking and solving complicated infertility, and multiple pregnancy failure cases. Her main expertise lies in IVF, male infertility, female infertility, IUI, PCOS, and OHSS free. Along with that, she is a member of various reputed organizations, for example- DCM.
2. Seeds Of Innocence, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.6/5
- Address: A-6/A, Neelam Bata Rd, Above ICICI Bank, Nehru Ground, New Industrial Twp 1, New Industrial Town, Faridabad, Haryana 121001
- Timings: 10 am – 6 pm (All Days)
- Treatments Offered: ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, TESA, Donor Programs, Blastocyst Transfer, Cryopreservation, Laparoscopy, and Hysteroscopy.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Jyoti Gupta
Seeds of Innocence IVF & Surrogacy centre is one of the best IVF and surrogacy centres having branches in Malviya Nagar- South Delhi, Jagriti Enclave – East Delhi, Meerut, Faridabad, Patna & Ghaziabad. In pursuit of growth and providing excellent medical services in, Faridabad, Haryana, it. It has opened an IVF & Surrogacy centre in Faridabad. In cities like Faridabad, there is always a dearth of super specialist centres and healthcare professionals. To fill the gap, Dr. Gauri Agarwal of Seeds of Innocence is running this IVF centre in Faridabad and to provide specialist services for the benefit of the patient’s community at large in Faridabad.
Dr. Jyoti Gupta is an infertility specialist at Seeds Of Innocence, Faridabad branch. Dr. Jyoti has been in this field for more than a decade. She has done MBBS, MD, DNB, MNAMS, Fellow-Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy, and Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (DCR). Dr. Jyoti Gupta Completed her MBBS and MD from Government Medical College, Jammu. She has a fellowship in Assisted Reproductive techniques from the Indian Fertility Society. She has various international publications to her name.
3. Asha IVF & Fertility Centre, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.8/5
- Address: C-13, Aryasamaj Rd, Nehru Ground, New Industrial Twp 1, New Industrial Town, Faridabad, Haryana 121001
- Timings: 2 pm- 4 pm (Monday to Sunday), 7 pm-8 pm (Tuesday & Thursday )
- Treatments Offered: ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, LAH, FET, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Blastocyst Transfer, Frozen Eggs Sperms, PESA, TESA, and Donor Eggs and Sperm.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Astha Chakravarty
Asha IVF & Fertility Clinic, one of the best IVF clinics in Faridabad is committed to provide excellent treatment to their patients. They aim at offering world-class fertility treatment through personalized treatment & innovative procedures. If you have been looking for a comprehensive infertility program, then they are your ultimate option and they help you to grow your family. They are on a mission to bring a smile to the face of those women longing to have the taste of motherhood. In their world-class lab, the experienced team of professionals oversees the fertilization process.
Dr. Astha Chakravarty is a dynamic & experienced fertility specialist who has the capability to individualize treatment according to patient needs & affordability. After completing her M.S. she has pursued a fellowship in advanced infertility and endoscopy from Ruby Hall IVF & Endoscopy Centre, Pune, India. She then received rigorous training in operative Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, and Vaginal Surgeries from the Centre For Advanced Gynecological Endoscopy (Sunrise Institute of Medical Sciences), Cochin, Kerala, India.
4. KJIVF and Laparoscopic Centre, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.7/5
- Address: 16/4, 1st Floor, Main Mathura Road, OOP Metro Pillar 685 Near DPS School Faridabad, Haryana 121002
- Timings: 10 am- 5 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: ICSI, Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, PESA/TESA/MESA, Egg Donation, Sperm Freezing, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and Blastocyst Culture.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Kuldeep Jain
Known as one of the best fertility centres in Delhi, KJIVF & Laparoscopic Centre offers fertility treatments to couples who are unable to conceive a child. The centre offers these services at affordable proceed and also make sure to maintain complete transparency with their patients. Before making a customized treatment plan for the patients, they first analyze their issues to get the best possible outcome. KJIVF provides treatments for IUI, IVF, ICSI, and more, all under one roof.
Dr. Kuldeep Jain, the Director at KJIVF & Laparoscopy Centre is a Laparoscopic Surgeon and Senior Infertility and IVF Consultant. In the past, he has held the position of President and Founder Secretary of Indian Fertility Research. Dr. Jain is a recipient of a fellowship award at KKIVF, Singapore, where he received his training in IVF and Endoscopy. His aim is to provide the maximum benefit of advanced technology at affordable prices to all infertile couples.
5. Medicover Fertility, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.9/5
- Address: SCO 62 & 63, 1st Floor, Main Market, Sector 15, 121007 Faridabad
- Timings: 9:30 am- 6:30 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: ICSI, Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, Donor Program, Assisted Hatching, Egg, Embryo and Sperm Freezing, TESA, PESA, Micro-TESE
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Laxmi Goel
Medicover Fertility, the European leader in Infertility and IVF, has been delivering hope in the life of childless couples for years. Now they have brought their expertise to Faridabad, a fast-growing city in the capital zone of India. This IVF centre located in the satellite city of Delhi, Faridabad, attracts people from Delhi, its suburbs, and some nearby places. It offers international standards, latest technology, and best fertility treatment to couples dealing with infertility. With state-of-the-art technology and other extensive services all under one roof, Medicover Fertility Faridabad offers a standardized, ethical, transparent, and advanced infertility treatment.
Dr. Laxmi Goel is a highly acclaimed IVF specialist at Medicover Fertility. She is recognized as one of the finest fertility specialists and has been continuously helping numerous childless couples in embracing parenthood with a caring approach since 2012. She has supervised and handled all kinds of infertility cases, including male and female infertility by IUI, IVF, Egg donation, Embryo donation, and surrogacy procedures. In addition, she is well-versed in handling all kinds of male & female infertility cases and is also known for handling repeated IVF failure cases giving new hope to countless couples.
6. Eva Care IVF, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.9/5
- Address: SCO 2(Opp. Metro Pillar No. 789 near Neelam Ajronda metro station from Mathura road; approach from sec 15A, near UCO Bank, Faridabad, Haryana 121002
- Timings: 4:30 pm- 7:30 pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Treatments Offered: ICSI, Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing, Third Party IVF (Donor)
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Aradhana
Eva Care IVF by Doctor Aradhana is a vision to eradicate infertility and promote wellness for women. Dr. Aradhana promises to provide a conducive environment to nurture and foster wellbeing. Eva Care IVF provideS women with a combination of services such as gynecology, fertility assessments, egg freezing, IUI, IVF, and birthing through donor eggs/sperm/embryo amongst others. By harmonizing hope and faith with research, clinical practice, and medical supremacy, we lead our patients to the pinnacle of good health and wellness.
Doctor Aradhana Kalra Dawar is a celebrated name with over 2 decades of laudable experience in the field of infertility, obstetrics, and gynecology. She firmly believes in delivering quality and evidence-based care to her patients. She has proven her proficiency in the current scenario of fertility challenges by resolving complicated cases and achieving a high rate of success in conception and cure. Her domain of specialization comprises infertility and minimal access surgery.
7. Indira IVF, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.8/5
- Address: 1st Floor (Rear Portion), SCO-13 Behind SRL Lab, Bank Line, Sector 16 Market, Faridabad, Haryana 121002, India
- Timings: 9 am-6 pm (Monday to Sunday (Thursday closed))
- Treatments Offered: ICSI, IVF, IUI, LAH, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, PGT, Cryopreservation, Blastocyst Culture, and Donor Program.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Jyoti Gupta
Indira IVF is the brainchild of Dr. Ajay Murdia (a career spanning more than three decades), which has now grown into one of the leading fertility chains in India from its humble beginnings with IVF centers across the length and breadth of the Indian peninsula. The centre is equipped with world-class technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure, which caters for a host of infertility treatments like IVF (In vitro fertilization), Laser Assisted Hatching, Cryopreservation, ICSI, IUI, Blastocyst culture and transfer, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy including donor programs.
Indira IVF centre is the pioneer in providing affordable yet creditable infertility curation to the common people for the first time in India. It is armed with the state-of-the-art infrastructure, advanced equipment and a pool of renowned physicians. They started with a two-room clinic back in 1988 and today they stand tall as one of the most esteemed and prestigious IVF service providers in the country and beyond. They are deeply committed to providing all the primary and ancillary services related to your treatment under the same roof because they understand the significance of a concerted, meticulous and well-oiled network for your pregnancy success.
Dr. Jyoti Gupta is a Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist. She has done M.B.B.S., M.D. Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Department of Medical Assistance Services (WALS), and IVF Fellowship. Dr. Jyoti has been awarded Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery by the World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons, and a Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery by the World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons. Her advice is- Every infertility case is different. Hence, each case has a different approach to treat infertility. We need to guide our patients about the different treatments like IUI, ICSI, IVF, etc, and their procedures as well. In India, we need specialists and doctors who can give the right advice to couples.