IUI Centres In Delhi
Every couple dreams of having their own child, at least once in their lives, and some are able to fulfill their dreams, while others are not. This may be due to infertility, a condition in which a couple is unable to have a child naturally even after having one year of unprotected intercourse. You are not alone in this, 3 out of 10 couples face infertility.
But, with the advancement in the field of Reproductive Medicine, now scientists have made it possible to fight infertility. Assistive Reproductive Techniques such as IUI, IVF, ICSI, Surrogacy, and more can be now used to have a child.
What is IUI?
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) also known as artificial insemination is a fertility treatment, in which the sperm is directly placed in the uterus of the woman when she is ovulating. This makes fertilization easier as the distance between the sperm and the egg is cut down.
The sperm which is used for IUI is washed and concentrated, i.e, a highly concentrated amount of healthy and motile sperm is collected from the semen, from the partner, or from the donor. Before the IUI treatment is conducted, the woman is either ovulating or is given fertility drugs to stimulate ovulation.
IUI treatment in Delhi
Delhi is becoming a popular destination for couples who want to welcome a baby into their families via IUI treatment. This is due to the advanced fertility treatments provided by fertility clinics in Delhi, which are compatible with treatments provided by Western countries. Here, the success rates are high as surrogacy is handled by fertility experts, who have decades of experience and are trained to handle high-risk pregnancy cases.
IUI treatment with Shine Fertility
Shine Fertility is associated with some of the Best IUI centers in Delhi. All these centres provide affordable and hassle-free infertility treatments to couples, who are facing reproductive issues. Moreover, the IUI cost in Delhi provided by Shinefertility is affordable as compared with other clinics. It is our ultimate goal to provide our patients, with the best quality treatments so that they can fulfill their dreams of parenthood. Fertility treatments include- IUI, ICSI, surrogacy, IVF, and many more.
Best IUI Centres in Delhi
We listed down the Best IUI Centre in Delhi, along with their packages, success rates, fertility doctors, treatments provided, and more. These centres have been selected on the basis of their treatments success rates, patient reviews, IUI specialist in Delhi, doctor’s experience, location, affordability, and more.
- International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Delhi
- Gaudium IVF Centre, Delhi
- Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre, Delhi
- International Fertility Centre, Delhi
- Baby Joy Fertility & IVF Centre, Delhi
- Omya Fertility Centre, Delhi
- First Step IVF, Delhi
- SCI International Hospital, Delhi
- KJIVF and Laparoscopic Centre, Delhi
- Aveya IVF & Fertility Centre, Delhi
1. International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: Plot No 19, 1st Floor and 2nd Floor, Sector 11 Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
- Timings: 9 am- 9 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, Donor Programs, Cryopreservation, TESA/MESA/PESA, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Egg and, Embryo Freezing
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Nidhi Sharma
Ranked as one of the best fertility centres all over the country, International Pride IVF & Fertility Centre is headed by Dr. Nidhi Sharma, who has been rendering fertility services for more than 20 years. The center is committed to provide customized care plans with the latest advancements in fertility medicine. Pride IVF’s services include handling challenging infertility cases, even where both the partners have fertility issues, and more.
Dr. Nidhi Sharma is a renowned fertility expert, with experience of more than 20 years. She is highly trained and has done MBBS, DGO, and DNB. Dr. Nidhi is known for undertaking and solving complicated infertility, and multiple pregnancy failure cases. Her main expertise lies in IVF, male infertility, female infertility, IUI, PCOS, and OHSS free. Along with that, she is a member of various reputed organizations, for example- DCM.
2. Gaudium IVF Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 4.5/5
- Address: 51, Block B1, Janakpuri East, New Delhi, Delhi 110058
- Timings: 9 am- 7:30 pm (Monday to Saturday), 10 am-3 pm (Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, LAH, Donor Programs, Laparoscopy, Egg and Embryo Freezing, Egg and Embryo Freezing
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Manika Khanna
Established by Dr. Manika Khanna in 2009, Gaudium IVF is a trusted IVF and Gynae Solutions centre for couples who are facing fertility issues. They have a team of dedicated fertility specialists, who offer multi-disciplinary care with the latest ART facilities. The centre is equipped with state-of-the-art IVF labs and hence has patients coming from all over the world (30 countries). Their success has placed them as the preferred destination for infertility care, which match the international standards of treatments.
With an experience of more than 21 years, Dr. Manika Khanna is an award-winning infertility specialist, and Laparoscopic Surgeon, who has received numerous honors and awards for her achievements and contribution in the field of Reproductive Medicine. She has done MBBS, MD, D.A.G.E. (Germany) and received her training from Melbourne IVF, Australia & the University of Kiel (Germany). She started Gaudium IVF to achieve her dream of bringing in India, the international standards of fertility care.
3. Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 4.6/5
- Address: 23, Todar Mal Lane, Bengali Market, Opposite Nathu Sweets, Near Mandi house metro station, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Timings: 10 am- 6 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, IMSI, TESA/MESA, LAH, PGS/PGD, Donor Programs, Egg, Sperm, and Embryo Freezing.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Anoop Gupta
Delhi IVF is a state-of-the-art fertility centre, with high reputation and match the international standards of treatments. Established in 2009, this centre has fertility experts, who collectively have experience of more than 29 years. They have helped bring more than 14,000 babies into the world. The technology they use is at par with the advanced techniques and equipment all over the world.
Dr. Anoop Gupta is the Director of Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre. He is an infertility specialist and has an experience expanding over 30 years in Reproductive Endocrinology and Artificial Reproductive Techniques. He received his training at Osaka Clinic, Japan. Dr. Gupta is a member of various reputed organizations like ESHRE, ASRM, UNFDPA, FOGSI, and IMA. He has been called on several news channels to talk about infertility-related programs on BBC, NDTV, AAJTAK, and others.
4. International Fertility Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 4.7/5
- Address: H-6, First Floor, Green Park Main, Green Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
- Timings: 9 am- 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, Donor Program, Cryopreservation, Blastocyst Culture, Assisted Hatching, and PESA/TESA/TESE.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Rita Bakshi
A network of more than 10 IVF clinics in India and Nepal, International Fertility Centre (IFC) is headquartered in New Delhi. The chain is backed by Dr. Rita Bakshi, a leading IVF specialist in the country. IFC was established in 2012 and provides fertility treatments using world-class IVF labs along with state-of-the-art technology and equipment. They thrive to give the best and specially designed fertility treatment to all their patients so that they can accomplish their dream of parenthood via assisted reproductive technology.
Dr. Rita Bakshi, the founder, and chairperson of International Fertility Centre has experience of more than 25 years, during this time, she has helped conceive more than 4000 babies via in vitro fertilization. Her area of expertise lies in IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, and the treatment of endometriosis, recurrent miscarriages, and ovulatory disorders. She is also the founder of the ADIVA group of hospitals.
5. Baby Joy Fertility & IVF Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 4.7/5
- Address: GN-6, 1st Floor, adj. Shivaji College, Shivaji Enclave, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
- Timings: 10 am- 6:30 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, Egg and Embryo Freezing, PICSI, and TESE.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Neha Jain Gupta
Baby Joy Fertility & IVF Centre is a fertility clinic offering comprehensive fertility solutions to couples who are facing difficulties in conceiving a baby due to fertility issues. They offer end-to-end treatments under one roof with compassion, accountability, and transparency. Baby Joy offers exceptionally high success rates due to the use of the latest modern technology. They offer customized IVF treatments to all their patients, depending upon their requirements.
Dr. Neha Jain Gupta is a world-class Gynecologist and infertility specialist with experience of more than 13 years. She has done MBBS, MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Neha has worldwide exposure to the latest technologies and clinical practices in the field of Reproductive Medicine. Her area of expertise lies in IVF, Surrogacy, ICSI, TESE, IUI, Donor Cycles, and Surgical Procedures.
5. Omya Fertility Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: A-1/ 311, Ring Rd, Block A 1, Nauroji Nagar, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
- Timings: 8 am- 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, TESE/PESE, LAH, Blastocyst Culture, Egg, Sperm, and Embryo Freezing.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Seema Bajaj, Dr. Ashima Asnani
Omya Fertility is a state of art fertility centre located in India and Nepal. They have their centres in New Delhi, Rewari, Mahendragarh, Sonipat, Bijnor, and Nepal. They are a pioneer in offering core fertility treatments and providing the best-legalized surrogacy services in India. The centre provides a high success rate and all the treatments are done by experienced fertility experts.
Dr. Seema Bajaj, the founder, and Director of Omya IVF and Fertility Group has experience of more than 13 years. During this time, she has helped conceive more than 3000 babies via ART. Dr. Bajaj has done her MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, and DNB from R & R Hospital, New Delhi. She received her advanced training in fertility treatments from Copenhagen Fertility Centre, Denmark.
6. First Step IVF, Delhi
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: A-149, Guru Virjanand Marg, A-Block, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110018
- Timings: 9 am- 7:30 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, Donor Insemination, PICSI, Egg Donation, PGD, and FET.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Priti Gupta
First Step IVF is a leading IVF clinic in West Delhi. They offer sincere fertility treatments to help couples, who are struggling with issues in reproductive health. The centre was started by Dr. Priti Gupta and Dr. Manu Gupta with state-of-the-art technology. The core philosophy of First Step IVF is honesty, integrity, and competence. The centre provides all these treatments under one roof at affordable prices. They have experienced specialists, and medical staff, who are dedicated to provide you with the best chance to have a baby.
With an experience of more than 16 years, Dr. Priti Gupta is a Senior Consultant in Fertility & IVF Services. She is a Gold Medalist in MBBS as well as MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Dr. Gupta is an esteemed member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (MRCOG), London, UK.
7. SCI International Hospital, Delhi
- Google Rating: 4.7/5
- Address: 4, Hansraj Gupta Rd, Greater Kailash-1, M Block, Greater Kailash I, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
- Timings: Open 24 hours (All Week)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, LAH, Blastocyst Culture, PGS/PGD, FET, and Egg Donation
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gaur
SCI hospital is a super-specialty hospital centre established in 2014. The hospital provides treatments for Fertility, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Urology, Neonatology, Laparoscopic, Joint, ENT, Spine, Cosmetic, and General Surgeries. To treat infertility issues, the hospital has appointed highly driven and internationally trained doctors, who customize the treatment plans for all their patients.
The founder and director of SCI Healthcare and Multispeciality Centre, Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gaur is an Infertility Specialist, Gynecologist, and Obstetrician with an experience of more than 16 years. Dr. Gaur was one of the doctors involved in the first few surrogacy cases in India. She has completed her MBBS, MD, DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
8. KJIVF and Laparoscopic Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 4.6/5
- Address: 23-24, Main Road (Near Karkardooma, Flyover, Gagan Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110051
- Timings: 9 am- 9 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, PESA/TESA/MESA, Egg Donation, Sperm Freezing, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and Blastocyst Culture.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Kuldeep Jain
Known as one of the best fertility centres in Delhi, KJIVF & Laparoscopic Centre offers fertility treatments to couples who are unable to conceive a child. The centre offers these services at affordable proceed and also make sure to maintain complete transparency with their patients. Before making a customized treatment plan for the patients, they first analyze their issues to get the best possible outcome. KJIVF provides treatments for IUI, IVF, ICSI, and more, all under one roof.
Dr. Kuldeep Jain, the Director at KJIVF & Laparoscopy Centre is a Laparoscopic Surgeon and Senior Infertility and IVF Consultant. In the past, he has held the position of President and Founder Secretary of Indian Fertility Research. Dr. Jain is a recipient of a fellowship award at KKIVF, Singapore, where he received his training in IVF and Endoscopy. His aim is to provide the maximum benefit of advanced technology at affordable prices to all infertile couples.
10. Aveya IVF & Fertility Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: B-8, Vishal Enclave, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
- Timings: 10 am- 5 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, IVF, Laser Hatching, Egg, Sperm Donation, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Egg Freezing, and Blastocyst Culture.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar, Dr. Payal Bajaj
Aveya IVF is a renowned fertility centre, specializing in providing fertility solutions, using innovative artificial reproductive technology. Ayevya IVF has highly experienced and trained fertility specialists, embryologists, and medical team, who work hard to provide the highest quality treatment to their patients. They use world-class equipment and technology, which match international standards.
Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar is an IVF specialist in Delhi. She has done her MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from G.M.C Aurangabad. She is also an Obstetrician and Gynecologist with an experience of more than 20 years. Her specialization lies in minimally invasive procedures, including innovative IVF treatments like- Natural Cycle IVF, Minimal Stimulation IVF, and Injection Free IVF.