Every married couple’s dream is to have their kids, but not everyone is lucky enough to have it all. Around one in every eight couples in India deal with infertility problems. But thanks to modern technology, scientists have found another way to fulfill the dream of these infertile couples. Assisted Reproductive techniques provide you a safe, affordable, and efficient care to step up the possibility of having healthy babies.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is one of the most well-recognized types of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) multistep procedure. Today, more and more couples seek IVF treatment due to its success rate and affordable price. In this process, doctors take out male partner sperm & female partner eggs and fertilize them in the petri dish.
Why should a couple opt for IVF treatment?
Invitro Fertilisation assists patients who dream of having their baby but facing infertility issues. There are certain health and infertility conditions that cause fertility issues, and that can be treatable by IVF procedure:-
- When the fallopian tubes that work as the bridge to transport ovaries to the uterus get damaged, it gets tricky for an ovum to be fertilized. Also, it can create issues in carrying the embryo to the uterus.
- Sometimes ovulation disorders can also lead to infertility in women. So, when your ovulation gets missed or occurs in a few & far between then, it can result in the availability of hardly any eggs.
- Sometimes, there are some cases where the doctors fail to discover the actual reason for the patient’s infertility. This condition is called “Unexplained infertility.”
- Generally, when women reach their thirties or forties, they can suffer from a problem known as “uterine fibroid.” In this condition, the fibroids can hinder the insertion of fertilized eggs.
- Endometriosis is a complication where tissues inside your uterus grow outside of it. It’s a painful disorder and frequently strikes the work of the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) in India
IVF in India is becoming increasingly popular because of the advanced fertility treatments provided by fertility clinics here, which are compatible with treatments provided by Western countries. For couples who want to get IVF due to any infertility issue, you can find many fertility clinics with high success rates and treatments handled by experienced fertility experts who have handled high-risk pregnancy cases.
Why Choose Shinefertility?
We, at Shinefertility, help to guide and help you find the right doctor for you. We offer you the best-suited solution by comprehending your requirements and where you come from. We aim to attain our prime goal to fulfill our clients’ dreams of having their biological kids. If you want to know more about us, please contact:
E-mail Id- [email protected]
Phone No.- +91 7701886525
Best IVF Centres in India
We listed down the Best IVF Centre in India, along with their IVF packages, success rates, fertility doctors, treatments provided, and more. These centres have been selected on the basis of their treatment success rates, patient reviews, doctor’s experience, location, affordability, and more.
- International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Delhi
- Gaudium IVF Centre, Delhi
- India IVF and Fertility Research Centre, Delhi
- Ankoor Fertility Clinic, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Conceive India IVF Centre, Pune, Maharashtra
- Kiran Infertility Centre, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Genesis IVF Advanced Fertility Centre, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Urvaraa IVF Fertility Clinic, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Mannat Fertility Clinic, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Vardhan Fertility Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka
1. International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: Plot No 19, 1st Floor and 2nd Floor, Sector 11 Dwarka, New India, India 110075
- Timings: 9 am- 9 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Donor Programs, Cryopreservation, TESA/MESA/PESA, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Egg and, Embryo Freezing
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Nidhi Sharma
- IVF Cost- Rs 1,50,000-Rs 2,50,000
Ranked as one of the best fertility centres all over the country, International Pride IVF & Fertility Centre is headed by Dr. Nidhi Sharma, who has been rendering fertility services for more than 20 years. The center is committed to provide customized care plans with the latest advancements in fertility medicine. Pride IVF’s services include handling challenging infertility cases, even where both the partners have fertility issues, and more.
Dr. Nidhi Sharma is a renowned fertility expert, with experience of more than 20 years. She is highly trained and has done MBBS, DGO, and DNB. Dr. Nidhi is known for undertaking and solving complicated infertility, and multiple pregnancy failure cases. Her main expertise lies in IVF, male infertility, female infertility, IUI, PCOS, and OHSS free. Along with that, she is a member of various reputed organizations, for example- DCM.
2. Gaudium IVF Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 4.5/5
- Address: 51, Block B1, Janakpuri East, New India, India 110058
- Timings: 9 am- 7:30 pm (Monday to Saturday), 10 am-3 pm (Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, LAH, Donor Programs, Laparoscopy, Egg and Embryo Freezing, Egg and Embryo Freezing
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Manika Khanna
- IVF Cost- Rs 1,00,000-Rs 2,00,000
Established by Dr. Manika Khanna in 2009, Gaudium IVF is a trusted IVF and Gynae Solutions centre for couples who are facing fertility issues. They have a team of dedicated fertility specialists, who offer multi-disciplinary care with the latest ART facilities. The centre is equipped with state-of-the-art IVF labs and hence has patients coming from all over the world (30 countries). Their success has placed them as the preferred destination for infertility care, which match the international standards of treatments.
With an experience of more than 21 years, Dr. Manika Khanna is an award-winning infertility specialist, and Laparoscopic Surgeon, who has received numerous honors and awards for her achievements and contribution in the field of Reproductive Medicine. She has done MBBS, MD, D.A.G.E. (Germany) and received her training from Melbourne IVF, Australia & the University of Kiel (Germany). She started Gaudium IVF to achieve her dream of bringing in India, the international standards of fertility care.
3. Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre, Delhi
- Google Rating: 4.6/5
- Address: 23, Todar Mal Lane, Bengali Market, Opposite Nathu Sweets, Near Mandi house metro station, New Delhi, India 110001
- Timings: 10 am- 6 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, IMSI, TESA/MESA, LAH, PGS/PGD, Donor Programs, Egg, Sperm, and Embryo Freezing.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Anoop Gupta
- IVF Cost- Rs 75,000-Rs 1,50,000
Delhi IVF is a state-of-the-art fertility center, with a high reputation and matches the international standards of treatments. Established in 2009, this centre has fertility experts, who collectively have experience of more than 29 years. They have helped bring more than 14,000 babies into the world. The technology they use is at par with the advanced techniques and equipment all over the world.
Dr. Anoop Gupta is the Director of Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre. He is an infertility specialist and has experience expanding over 30 years in Reproductive Endocrinology and Artificial Reproductive Techniques. He received his training at Osaka Clinic, Japan. Dr. Gupta is a member of various reputed organizations like ESHRE, ASRM, UNFDPA, FOGSI, and IMA. He has been called on several news channels to talk about infertility-related programs on BBC, NDTV, AAJTAK, and others.
4. Ankoor Fertility Clinic, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Google Rating: 4.7/5
- Address: 242, Jain Sadan, Bhandar Galli, Lady Jamshedji Rd, near Sardar Cycle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016
- Timings: 10 am- 9 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Egg Donor Program, and Laparoscopy
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Kedar Gangla
- IVF Cost- Rs 1,50,000-Rs 1,75,000
Ankoor Fertility Clinic in Mumbai is the brainchild of Dr. Kedar Ganla. He has a career spanning in this field for more than two decades. This IVF clinic in Mumbai is well-known for its patient-centric treatment approach incorporating a full spectrum of infertility diagnoses and cures. Are you in search of the best IVF centre in Mumbai that offers top world-class IVF treatment with low-cost IVF packages and the highest success rate? Then, Ankoor IVF Clinic in Mumbai is here to help you out with our complete range of infertility treatments under one roof.
At times, when you feel this fertility journey chaotic, surrounded by intricate medicinal terminology and expensive treatment options, Ankoor IVF doctors in Mumbai can be your best companion. At, Ankoor Fertility Clinic they continually endeavor to be a serene and prudent alternative by helping our patients achieve their dream of becoming parents through intelligent and inexpensive fertility solutions.
Dr. Kedar Ganla founded Ankoor Fertility Clinic is one of the best IVF doctors in Mumbai. He consults patients with various infertility problems, goes to the core of the problem, and advises accordingly. Dr. Kedar Ganla is MD Gynecologist in practice for the last 25 years. Being the best IVF doctor in Mumbai his infertility management not only includes medical management and ART procedures but also counseling for stress management and lifestyle modification. Many patients have benefited from this different approach to their problems. He has been at the Forefront of Assisted Reproductive Technology since 1996. He has worked with thousands of infertile patients over the last decade using a combination of attentive personal care and advanced medical technology.
5. Conceive India IVF Centre, Pune, Maharashtra
- Google Rating: 4.9/5
- Address: 501, 5th Floor, White Square Building, Hinjawadi – Wakad Rd, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
- Timings: 9 am- 8 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, and Egg Donation.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Madhuri Roy
- IVF Cost- Rs 2,00,000-Rs 3,00,000
Conceive IVF is a Brainchild of Dr. Madhuri Roy & Chetan Roy with the objective to bring happiness to the lives of Childless couples by offering world-class IVF services to our people of India. Conceive IVF is based on the Ethos of International standards and Ethical practices with Patients centric approach. Here patients can feel at home, freely discuss financials and emotional issues.
They strive to fulfill every need of our patients as they have everything related to fertility treatment & Women’s health under one roof, which means patients can enjoy the whole spectrum of wellness without traveling Abroad. Its mission is to increase awareness of infertility, provide access to their community at an affordable value and give a ray of hope to make happy families. Their goal is to offer innovative IVF health care services with ethical standards, exceeding expectations, and in a caring, compassionate manner.
Dr. Madhuri Roy graduated as an MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2001 and completed her fellowship in Minimal access surgery (FMAS) from World Laparoscopy Hospital. She is trained in Reproductive Medicine and endocrinology from the prestigious Charles’s University of the Czech Republic and is recognized by the European Society of Human Reproduction and Endocrinology (ESHREE) and the European board of College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (EBCOG). She also received her Masters in Reproductive Medicine from prestigious Homerton University NHS in London (UK).
She is a renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and IVF Consultant with an experience of over 15 years in the Middle East ( Muscat, Oman ), where she has satisfied patients from around 17 nationalities. With a sole Vision of bringing these European standards to the doorstep of fellow Indians, she has established Conceive IVF in Hinjewadi, Pune.
6. Kiran Infertility Centre, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Google Rating: 4.9/5
- Address: 2nd Floor, Ambica Complex, NO:32, Arcot Rd, above MCRENNETT, Trustpuram, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600024
- Timings: 9 am- 8 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Egg and Embryo Donation, AH, Blastocyst Culture, Egg Freezing.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. J. Kavya, Dr. Samit Sekhar
- IVF Cost- Rs 90,000-Rs 1,50,000
Kiran Infertility Centre is backed by the Kiran group’s 40 years of legacy of clinical excellence and unbeatable expertise, KIC Chennai brings to the table the unparalleled commitment toward successful outcomes. Their success is based on a combination of a patient-centric approach delivered by expert doctors all of whom are specialists in the field of Infertility With the state-of-the-art technology and clinical protocols that are closely monitored, KIC gives you the expertise in skill and technology to increase your chances of pregnancy.
They are always at the forefront of research and development taking place in the global arena of infertility. They have a team of doctors that includes specialists in Fertility, Reproductive Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, Andrology, Urology, Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic Surgeons, Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Genetics, and Embryology and a supportive team of Physiotherapists, Counselors.
Dr. Samit Sekhar is the Owner & Director of Kiran Infertility Centre. He has done M.B.B.S., Masters of Men’s Health & Andrology (Australia). Dr.Samit Sekhar is Surrogacy Program Director and Consultant Embryologist at Kiran Infertility Centre. At Kiran Infertility Centre, he takes care of the overall functioning of the KIC, is in charge of the Surrogacy Program, and the overall maintenance of the IVF laboratory and Hospital Administration. Under Dr. Samit’s leadership, IVF and Surrogacy Programs offered by Kiran Infertility Centre are treated as a benchmark for other hospitals across India. It is his zeal and enthusiasm that from time to time enable Kiran Infertility Centre to strive harder and harder to ensure to provide all-inclusive top-quality fertility care at affordable prices for patients at Kiran Infertility Centre.
7. Genesis IVF Advanced Fertility Centre, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Google Rating: 4.8/5
- Address: #564, Maaruthi Medical Centre and Hospital, Perundurai Rd, Erode, Tamil Nadu 638011
- Timings: 9 am- 5 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI, TESA, MESA, PESA, TESE, PGD, Egg Donation, Hystero-laparoscopy and Laser Assisted Hatching.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Nirmala Sadasivam
- IVF Cost- Rs 1,50,000-Rs 2,75,000
Genesis IVF is the most reputed medical hospital for infertility with all facilities under one roof. It has been a pioneering company in Erode since 1996 and has been around for a long time. Infertility and IVF treatment options have taken great steps to become the best hub in all aspects offered to the public at affordable prices. Their IVF specialists, scientists, doctors, embryologists, Nurse coordinators, and technicians are experts in their respective fields. They’re the reason for the research track record that doubled pregnancy rates in our clinic. The success story of Genesis IVF & MMCH in infertility treatment is largely due to the support of an extremely dedicated and experienced IVF team led by Dr. Nirmala Sadasivam, who has invaluable experience due to training she had at various world-class institutes overseas, since 1991, and has pioneered in Blastocyst Culture technique since 1998. She was recognized by the National Academy of Medical science and offered MNAMS – membership.
Dr. Nirmala Sadasivam acquired MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Madras Medical College, Chennai, and is a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences and has done a Ph.D. in IVF Science. She has received training in Blastocyst Culture from Prof. Arif Bongso at National University Hospital, Singapore. The success story of Genesis IVF in the treatment of infertility is achieved by the IVF team led by gynecologist Dr. Nirmala Sathasivam. M.D. She has been a pioneer in BLASTOCYST cultural technology since 1998 and has trained in various world-class organizations abroad. And a healthy relationship with patients has made Genesis IVF the most viable option for infertility treatment in South India.
8. Urvaraa IVF Fertility Clinic, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Google Rating: 4.6/5
- Address: 40/1A, Hazra Rd, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
- Timings: 10 am-5 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, IUI, Donor Programs, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, TESA, and Embryo Freezing
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Indrani Lodh
- IVF Cost- Rs 1,19,000-Rs 2,00,000
Urvaraa IVF is one of the renowned and highly popular IVF clinics in Kolkata having unmatched excellence and expertise in IVF services. The center holds a lucrative record of 55000+ successful pregnancies. All the specialists of the clinic are highly devoted and dedicated to providing matchless assistance in all major and ancillary cases of women’s health issues. All their premium services can be availed under one roof. The counselors of the institute are vastly qualified and experts in handling all kinds of queries regarding fertility and IVF care. The sophisticated embryology lab of the center has been designed and fashioned, maintaining international rules and norms.
Moreover, they are in the possession of the most sophisticated incubators which play the most significant roles in storing the embryos when they are developed in the lab of the clinic. In a nutshell, Urvaraa IVF is the most advanced IVF clinic with sophisticated infrastructure and equipment and numerous IVF specialists.
Dr. Indrani Lodh is a Consultant Gynaecologist, specializing in IVF, IUI, OBGYN, Maternity, Infertility, Laparoscopy, and Hysteroscopy. She has over 30 years of experience and practices in leading hospitals and nursing homes of Kolkata like Apollo Gleneagles, Columbia Asia, Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre, Woodlands, Bellevue, and Dewan Medical Centre. She excels in surgical skills in advanced laparoscopic techniques such as laparoscopic hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy, endometriosis ablation for infertility treatment, as well as all other fertility-related issues like fertility enhancing surgeries.
9. Mannat Fertility Clinic, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Google Rating: 4.5/5
- Address: 90/2, 2nd Floor ORR, Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
- Timings: 8 am- 8 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Egg Donation, PESA/TESA/MESA/M-TESE, PGS/PGD, PICSI, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Archana Agarwal
- IVF Cost– Rs 1,00,000 – Rs 2,00,000
Mannat Fertility Clinic is the best IVF center in Bangalore offering the best IVF services. Located at the prime center, the clinic is easy to access from any corner of Bangalore and the entire country through all forms of transportation. They are enabling childless couples to have babies under the guidance of internationally acclaimed IVF doctors who hold high qualifications and sound experience. At Mannat Fertility Center, they guarantee success at the right fraction of the cost you would pay for similar treatments in the country or abroad. Mannat Fertility Center, the best IVF clinic in Bangalore, has sophisticated embryology laboratory with all the ultra-modern equipment needed for the best results. The major procedures such as IVF, ICSI, IUI, Laparoscopic, and Surrogacy are carried out in our laboratory. They keep their lab maintained at the highest cleanliness, air purity, and temperature, standards to facilitate you attain the best results in your parenthood journey.
Dr. Archana Agarwal, MBBS Dip.GO ( ICMCH) is a (Director Infertility) Consultant Infertility Specialist & Gynecologist/Obstetrician. She has trained from Jhansi MEDICAL COLLEGE, for both undergraduate and post-graduate from Batra Research Centre. She undertook further training both in India and abroad for ART. Dr. Archana has been in practice for 20 years and is one of the forerunners in ART in the country. She has been a visiting Consultant to various major & midsized institutions like Columbia Asia Hospital, and Sure Fertility Bangalore. She has successfully treated many Infertile couples with all the available techniques of Infertility Management viz IUI, IVF, ICSI, etc. Being friendly, practical, reassuring she has won many the hearts of her patients & is immensely popular in this area.
10. Vardhan Fertility Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Google Rating: 4.8/5
- Address: No 13, 1st Floor, Dodda Banaswadi Main Rd, Above Federal Bank, Banaswadi, Bengaluru,Karnataka 560043
- Timings: 8:30 am- 8:30 pm (Monday to Sunday) (All Week)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Donor Program, Blastocyst Culture, PESA/TESA, and Cryopreservation
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Vijaykumar PK
- IVF Cost– Rs 1,30,000 – Rs 2,00,000
Vardhan has been providing quality IVF care with internationally comparable services and successes rates. Their core strength lies in their ability to give their patients comprehensive ART and allied services from basic diagnostic work-up to advances fertility-enhancing endoscopic surgeries and In Vitro Fertilization techniques all under one roof. It is their mission to blend state-of-the-art medical technology & research with a dedication to patient welfare & healing to provide you with the best possible health care.
Dr. Vijaykumar PK is the Director of Vardhan Fertility and Laparoscopy Womens Care Center, and Career Fertility Center in Bengaluru, Karnataka. He has done M.B.B.S, MD (OBG), DNB, and FMAS (Minimal access surgeons). He has total 18 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology including 12 years of rich experience in Infertility, ART, and Laparoscopy. He has independently conducted several cycles of IVF/ICSI cycles (stimulation till transfer).
Dr. Vijaykumar has always been appreciated for his hardworking attribute and sincerity in addition to being an excellent team member. He has been pursuing his aim to become Gynaec Laparoscopic surgeon with a special interest in Infertility, ART, and Andrology. He also wants to play an active role in the basic clinical research in reproductive medicine and do audits as part of his effort to practice evidence-based medicine. He possesses excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team as well as as a part of the multidisciplinary team in patient management.