Faridabad is becoming a popular destination for couples who want to welcome a baby into their families via surrogacy. This is due to the advanced fertility treatments provided by fertility clinics in Faridabad, which are compatible with treatments provided by Western countries. Here, the success rates are high as surrogacy is handled by fertility experts, who have decades of experience and are trained to handle high-risk pregnancy cases.
Surrogacy with Shine Fertility
Shine Fertility is associated with some of the top-ranking Surrogacy centers in Faridabad. All these centres provide affordable and hassle-free infertility treatments to couples, who are facing reproductive issues. It is our ultimate goal to provide our patients, with the best quality treatments so that they can fulfill their dreams of parenthood. The fertility treatments include- surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, and many more.
Surrogacy Cost in Faridabad
“What is the cost of Surrogacy?”, is generally the first question asked by any couple, who is planning to go for surrogacy to have a child. The surrogacy cost varies from case to case, as every case is unique and different from others.
Shine Fertility provides surrogacy packages ranging from INR 15,00,000 to INR 25,00,000 in Faridabad. This cost includes- medical (IVF) treatment cost, legal fee, surrogate mother nutrition, care, stay, insurance, and other miscellaneous expenses. The cost of surrogacy in Faridabad will be higher if the couple wants to use Donor egg or Donor sperm for the treatment. To pay for surrogacy, Shine Fertility has a provision of Loan with 0% EMI. Also, payment can be made in installments. BOOK A CONSULTATION WITH OUR SURROGACY SPECIALIST, FREE OF COST.
Surrogacy Cost Division
|Surrogacy Procedure||Cost (Surrogacy Package)|
|Surrogacy using own eggs & own sperms||Rs. 15 Lakh To 18 Lakh|
|Surrogacy by donor eggs and own sperms||Rs. 16 Lakh to 19 Lakh|
|Surrogacy with donor sperms and own eggs||Rs. 16 Lakh to 20 Lakh|
|IVF (cost) & Embryo Transfer (Cost)||Up to Rs. 4 Lakh|
|Surrogate Mother Selection (Cost)+ Blood Tests (Cost) + Surrogate Mother Preparation (Cost)||Up to Rs. 2 Lakh|
|Normal Vaginal Delivery Cost||Up to Rs. 70,000|
|cesarean section or C-section Delivery Cost||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh|
|Housing for Surrogate mother (Cost) + Food (Cost)||Up to Rs. 3 Lakh|
|Caretaker Costs + Cook ( Cost ) + Maid for Surrogate Mother Cost||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Surrogate mother Post Pregnancy Protein and Medication Cost||Up to Rs. 40000|
|Legal Cost||Up to Rs. 50000|
|Surrogate Mother Post Embryo Transfer Drugs Cost||Up to Rs. 30000|
|Donor Workup Cost||Up to Rs. 50000|
|Post-Preg Care/Scans Cost + Taxi and caretaker allowance Cost||Up to Rs. 5000|
|Embryo Storage and freezing for 6 months Cost||Up to Rs. 5000|
|Local Caretaker and surrogate supplier commission Cost||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh|
|PGD/PGS for Embryo Testing – 10 Embryos||Up to Rs. 1.5 Lakh to 2.5 Lakh|
Surrogacy Centres in Faridabad
We listed down the Top 6 Low-Cost Surrogacy Centres in Faridabad, along with their surrogacy packages, success rates, fertility doctors, treatments provided, and more. These centres have been selected on the basis of their treatments success rates, patient reviews, doctor’s experience, location, affordability, and more.
- International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Faridabad
- Seeds Of Innocence, Faridabad
- Asha IVF & Fertility Centre, Faridabad
- KJIVF and Laparoscopic Centre, Faridabad
- Medicover Fertility, Faridabad
- Eva Care IVF, Faridabad
1. International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: Plot No 19, 1st Floor and 2nd Floor, Sector 11 Dwarka, New Faridabad, Faridabad 110075
- Timings: 9 am- 9 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Donor Programs, Cryopreservation, TESA/MESA/PESA, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Egg and, Embryo Freezing
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Nidhi Sharma
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 15,00,000 – Rs 22,00,000
Ranked as one of the best fertility centres all over the country, International Pride IVF & Fertility Centre is headed by Dr. Nidhi Sharma, who has been rendering fertility services for more than 20 years. The centre is committed to providing customized care plans with the latest advancements in fertility medicine. Pride IVF’s services include handling challenging infertility cases, even where both the partners have fertility issues, and more.
Dr. Nidhi Sharma is a renowned fertility expert, with experience of more than 20 years. She is highly trained and has done MBBS, DGO, and DNB. Dr. Nidhi is known for undertaking and solving complicated infertility, and multiple pregnancy failure cases. Her main expertise lies in IVF, male infertility, female infertility, IUI, PCOS, and OHSS free. Along with that, she is a member of various reputed organizations, for example- DCM.
2. Seeds Of Innocence, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.6/5
- Address: A-6/A, Neelam Bata Rd, Above ICICI Bank, Nehru Ground, New Industrial Twp 1, New Industrial Town, Faridabad, Haryana 121001
- Timings: 10 am – 6 pm (All Days)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, TESA, Donor Programs, Blastocyst Transfer, Cryopreservation, Laparoscopy, and Hysteroscopy.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Jyoti Gupta
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 16,50,000 – Rs 20,50,000
Seeds of Innocence IVF & Surrogacy centre is one of the best IVF and surrogacy centres having branches in Malviya Nagar- South Delhi, Jagriti Enclave – East Delhi, Meerut, Faridabad, Patna & Ghaziabad. In pursuit of growth and providing excellent medical services in, Faridabad, Haryana, it. It has opened an IVF & Surrogacy centre in Faridabad. In cities like Faridabad, there is always a dearth of super specialist centres and healthcare professionals. To fill the gap, Dr. Gauri Agarwal of Seeds of Innocence is running this IVF centre in Faridabad and to provide specialist services for the benefit of the patient’s community at large in Faridabad.
Dr. Gauri Agarwal is a well-known fertility specialist with fourteen years of experience in the fertility field. She has done MBBS, MD (Obs & Gyn), DNB (Obs & Gyn), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (Infertility). She is the Director of Invitro Fertilisation at Seeds of Innocence Center. She earned Fellowship Program in Reproductive Medicine (Infertility) from the University of Gent, Belgium.
3. Asha IVF & Fertility Centre, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.8/5
- Address: C-13, Aryasamaj Rd, Nehru Ground, New Industrial Twp 1, New Industrial Town, Faridabad, Haryana 121001
- Timings: 2 pm- 4 pm (Monday to Sunday), 7 pm-8 pm (Tuesday & Thursday )
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, IUI, LAH, FET, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Blastocyst Transfer, Frozen Eggs Sperms, PESA, TESA, and Donor Eggs and Sperm.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Astha Chakravarty
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 15,00,000 – Rs 17,00,000
Asha IVF & Fertility Clinic, one of the best IVF clinics in Faridabad is committed to provide excellent treatment to their patients. They aim at offering world-class fertility treatment through personalized treatment & innovative procedures. If you have been looking for a comprehensive infertility program, then they are your ultimate option and they help you to grow your family. They are on a mission to bring a smile to the face of those women longing to have the taste of motherhood. In their world-class lab, the experienced team of professionals oversees the fertilization process.
Dr. Astha Chakravarty is a dynamic & experienced fertility specialist who has the capability to individualize treatment according to patient needs & affordability. After completing her M.S. she has pursued a fellowship in advanced infertility and endoscopy from Ruby Hall IVF & Endoscopy Centre, Pune, India. She then received rigorous training in operative Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, and Vaginal Surgeries from the Centre For Advanced Gynecological Endoscopy (Sunrise Institute of Medical Sciences), Cochin, Kerala, India.
4. KJIVF and Laparoscopic Centre, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.7/5
- Address: 16/4, 1st Floor, Main Mathura Road, OOP Metro Pillar 685 Near DPS School Faridabad, Haryana 121002
- Timings: 10 am- 5 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, PESA/TESA/MESA, Egg Donation, Sperm Freezing, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and Blastocyst Culture.\
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Kuldeep Jain
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 18,00,000 – Rs 20,00,000
Known as one of the best fertility centres in Delhi, KJIVF & Laparoscopic Centre offers fertility treatments to couples who are unable to conceive a child. The centre offers these services at affordable proceed and also make sure to maintain complete transparency with their patients. Before making a customized treatment plan for the patients, they first analyze their issues to get the best possible outcome. KJIVF provides treatments for IUI, IVF, ICSI, and more, all under one roof.
Dr. Kuldeep Jain, the Director at KJIVF & Laparoscopy Centre is a Laparoscopic Surgeon and Senior Infertility and IVF Consultant. In the past, he has held the position of President and Founder Secretary of Indian Fertility Research. Dr. Jain is a recipient of a fellowship award at KKIVF, Singapore, where he received his training in IVF and Endoscopy. His aim is to provide the maximum benefit of advanced technology at affordable prices to all infertile couples.
5. Medicover Fertility, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.9/5
- Address: SCO 62 & 63, 1st Floor, Main Market, Sector 15, 121007 Faridabad
- Timings: 9:30 am- 6:30 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Donor Program, Assisted Hatching, Egg, Embryo and Sperm Freezing, TESA, PESA, Micro-TESE
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Laxmi Goel
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 15,50,000 – Rs 22,50,000
Medicover Fertility, the European leader in Infertility and IVF, has been delivering hope in the life of childless couples for years. Now they have brought their expertise to Faridabad, a fast-growing city in the capital zone of India. This IVF centre located in the satellite city of Delhi, Faridabad, attracts people from Delhi, its suburbs, and some nearby places. It offers international standards, latest technology, and best fertility treatment to couples dealing with infertility. With state-of-the-art technology and other extensive services all under one roof, Medicover Fertility Faridabad offers a standardized, ethical, transparent, and advanced infertility treatment.
Dr. Laxmi Goel is a highly acclaimed IVF specialist at Medicover Fertility. She is recognized as one of the finest fertility specialists and has been continuously helping numerous childless couples in embracing parenthood with a caring approach since 2012. She has supervised and handled all kinds of infertility cases, including male and female infertility by IUI, IVF, Egg donation, Embryo donation, and surrogacy procedures. In addition, she is well-versed in handling all kinds of male & female infertility cases and is also known for handling repeated IVF failure cases giving new hope to countless couples.
6. Eva Care IVF, Faridabad
- Google Rating: 4.9/5
- Address: SCO 2(Opp. Metro Pillar No. 789 near Neelam Ajronda metro station from Mathura road; approach from sec 15A, near UCO Bank, Faridabad, Haryana 121002
- Timings: 4:30 pm- 7:30 pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing, Third Party IVF (Donor)
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Aradhana
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 18,00,000 – Rs 20,00,000
Eva Care IVF by Doctor Aradhana is a vision to eradicate infertility and promote wellness for women. Dr. Aradhana promises to provide a conducive environment to nurture and foster wellbeing. Eva Care IVF provideS women with a combination of services such as gynecology, fertility assessments, egg freezing, IUI, IVF, and birthing through donor eggs/sperm/embryo amongst others. By harmonizing hope and faith with research, clinical practice, and medical supremacy, we lead our patients to the pinnacle of good health and wellness.
Doctor Aradhana Kalra Dawar is a celebrated name with over 2 decades of laudable experience in the field of infertility, obstetrics, and gynecology. She firmly believes in delivering quality and evidence-based care to her patients. She has proven her proficiency in the current scenario of fertility challenges by resolving complicated cases and achieving a high rate of success in conception and cure. Her domain of specialization comprises infertility and minimal access surgery.
This is a very common myth that IVF and Surrogacy are the same treatments, but no, these treatments are different. In IVF, an embryo formed in the lab from egg and sperm is transferred to the uterus of the female partner. Whereas in Surrogacy, the embryo is transferred to the uterus of the surrogate mother, who agrees to carry and birth a child for another couple.
On average, the surrogacy process takes around 11 to 12 months.
At Shine Fertility, surrogacy payment is not a one-time procedure. The many can be paid in monthly installments during the surrogacy treatment.
Yes, we do have an option of a loan to make the payment process easier for you. We can get your loan processed at 0% EMIs. There will be installments for 24 months. Down payment will be 3-4 installments and after 3 to 4 months, your installments will start.
Yes, the surrogacy packages provided by Shine Fertility include the cost of legal procedure.
The fertility doctor suggests you choose a Donor egg if the female partner has
- Low AMH level
- Abnormal BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Is old in age (usually, for women who are of 40 years or more )
- Risk of passing genetic disease from the mother to the baby
The donor is selected after she has undergone certain tests to know about her AMH levels, number of eggs. The intended parents are given multiple donor profiles, from which they can select on the basis of education qualification, IQ level, complexion, age, and religion.