Noida is becoming a popular destination for couples who want to welcome a baby into their families via surrogacy. This is due to the advanced fertility treatments provided by fertility clinics in Noida, which are compatible with treatments provided by Western countries. Here, the success rates are high as surrogacy is handled by fertility experts, who have decades of experience and are trained to handle high-risk pregnancy cases.
Surrogacy with Shine Fertility
Shine Fertility is associated with some of the top-ranking Surrogacy centers in Noida. All these centres provide affordable and hassle-free infertility treatments to couples, who are facing reproductive issues. It is our ultimate goal to provide our patients, with the best quality treatments so that they can fulfill their dreams of parene fertility treatments include- surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, and many more.
Surrogacy Cost in Noida
“What is the cost of Surrogacy?”, is generally the first question asked by any couple, who is planning to go for surrogacy to have a child. The surrogacy cost varies from case to case, as every case is unique and different from others.
Shine Fertility provides surrogacy packages ranging from INR 15,00,000 to INR 25,00,000 in Noida. This cost includes- medical (IVF) treatment cost, legal fee, surrogate mother nutrition, care, stay, insurance, and other miscellaneous expenses. The cost of surrogacy in Noida will be higher if the couple wants to use Donor egg or Donor sperm for the treatment. To pay for surrogacy, Shine Fertility has a provision of a Loan with 0% EMI. Also, payments can be made in installments. BOOK A CONSULTATION WITH OUR SURROGACY SPECIALIST, FREE OF COST.
Surrogacy Cost Division
|Surrogacy Procedure||Cost (Surrogacy Package)|
|Surrogacy using own eggs & own sperms||Rs. 15 Lakh To 18 Lakh|
|Surrogacy by donor eggs and own sperms||Rs. 16 Lakh to 19 Lakh|
|Surrogacy with donor sperms and own eggs||Rs. 16 Lakh to 20 Lakh|
|IVF (cost) & Embryo Transfer (Cost)||Up to Rs. 4 Lakh|
|Surrogate Mother Selection (Cost)+ Blood Tests (Cost) + Surrogate Mother Preparation (Cost)||Up to Rs. 2 Lakh|
|Normal Vaginal Delivery Cost||Up to Rs. 70,000|
|cesarean section or C-section Delivery Cost||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh|
|Housing for Surrogate mother (Cost) + Food (Cost)||Up to Rs. 3 Lakh|
|Caretaker Costs + Cook ( Cost ) + Maid for Surrogate Mother Cost||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Surrogate mother Post Pregnancy Protein and Medication Cost||Up to Rs. 40000|
|Legal Cost||Up to Rs. 50000|
|Surrogate Mother Post Embryo Transfer Drugs Cost||Up to Rs. 30000|
|Donor Workup Cost||Up to Rs. 50000|
|Post-Preg Care/Scans Cost + Taxi and caretaker allowance Cost||Up to Rs. 5000|
|Embryo Storage and freezing for 6 months Cost||Up to Rs. 5000|
|Local Caretaker and surrogate supplier commission Cost||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh|
|PGD/PGS for Embryo Testing – 10 Embryos||Up to Rs. 1.5 Lakh to 2.5 Lakh|
Surrogacy Centres in Noida
We listed down the Top 10 Low-Cost Surrogacy Centres in Noida, along with their surrogacy packages, success rates, fertility doctors, treatments provided, and more. These centres have been selected on the basis of their treatments success rates, patient reviews, doctor’s experience, location, affordability, and more.
- International Pride IVF and Research Centre, Noida
- Laadlee Gynae & Fertility Clinic, Noida
- Aveya IVF & Fertility Centre, Noida
- SCI IVF Centre, Noida
- Advance Fertility and Gynaecology Centre, Noida
- Zeeva Fertility, Noida
- Vrinda Fertility, Noida
- Adam and Eve Test Tube Baby Centre, Noida
- Cloudnine Fertility & IVF Centre, Noida
- Ridge IVF & Fertility Centre, Noida
1. International Pride IVF and Research Centre, NCR
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: Plot No 19, 1st Floor and 2nd Floor, Sector 11 Dwarka, Delhi, NCR 110075
- Timings: 9 am- 9 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Donor Programs, Cryopreservation, TESA/MESA/PESA, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Egg and, Embryo Freezing
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Nidhi Sharma
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 15,00,000 – Rs 22,00,000
Ranked as one of the best fertility centres all over the country, International Pride IVF & Fertility Centre is headed by Dr. Nidhi Sharma, who has been rendering fertility services for more than 20 years. The centre is committed to providing customized care plans with the latest advancements in fertility medicine. Pride IVF’s services include handling challenging infertility cases, even where both the partners have fertility issues, and more.
Dr. Nidhi Sharma is a renowned fertility expert, with experience of more than 20 years. She is highly trained and has done MBBS, DGO, and DNB. Dr. Nidhi is known for undertaking and solving complicated infertility, and multiple pregnancy failure cases. Her main expertise lies in IVF, male infertility, female infertility, IUI, PCOS, and OHSS free. Along with that, she is a member of various reputed organizations, for example- DCM.
2. Laadlee Gynae & Fertility Clinic, Noida
- Google Rating: 4.1/5
- Address: Plot No. 14 & 15, Above Apollo Pharmacy, Sector 110, Market, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304
- Timings: 9 am – 2 pm (All Days), 6 pm – 7:30 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Hysteroscopy, and Laparoscopy
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Tulika Sinha
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 16,50,000 – Rs 20,50,000
Started in the year 2012, Laadlee Gynae Clinic is a state-of-the-art fertility centre, widely known for providing one of the best surrogacy treatments in Noida, Delhi NCR. They specialize in High-Risk Pregnancy Care, Infertility treatments, Diabetes, and more. The centre provides all the treatments under one roof, gynae services which include- IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, etc. The hospital is backed by a dedicated team of fertility doctors, including Dr. Tulika Sinha. She specializes in the treatment of recurrent abortions, and gyne surgeries.
Dr. Tulika Sinha is a renowned Gynaecologist and Infertility Specialist, providing her services in Noida, Sector-110. She has an experience of more than 13 years as a specialist and has done MBBS and MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Dr. Sinha has proven her skills by handling severe risky infertility cases and managing female infertility, helping many couples in discovering the joy of parenthood.
3. Aveya IVF & Fertility Centre, Noida
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: P-15, Fourth Floor, Sector-18, near Mc Donald’s, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Timings: 10 am- 6 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Laser Hatching, Egg, Sperm Donation, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Egg Freezing, and Blastocyst Culture.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Payal Bajaj
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 15,00,000 – Rs 17,00,000
Aveya IVF is a renowned fertility centre, specializing in providing fertility solutions, using innovative artificial reproductive technology. Ayevya IVF has highly experienced and trained fertility specialists, embryologists, and medical teams, who work hard to provide the highest quality treatment to their patients. They use world-class equipment and technology, which match international standards.
Dr. Payal Bajaj is an Infertility Specialist and Gynaecologist with experience of over 18 years. She has done MBBS, DGO, and DMAS. Throughout her academic career, she has won numerous awards. Dr. Bajaj believes in handling each infertility issue in an individualized manner. The treatments she provides are evidence-based and strives hard to give transparent, rational, and ethical care to her patients.
4. SCI IVF Centre, Noida
- Google Rating: 3.9/5
- Address: Zygon Square, 3rd Floor, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Timings: 9 am- 7 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, LAH, Blastocyst Culture, PGD/PGD, Egg Donation, and Embryo Freezing.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 16,00,000 – Rs 20,00,000
SCI IVF Centre is one of the best infertility and surrogacy centres in Noida. The hospital has a dedicated team of infertility specialists, embryologists, and other medical staff, who make sure that each and every patient is taken care of. Their team of doctors have received training worldwide and have experience of nearly two decades and have helped in the birth of 6000+ babies. SCI IVF provides affordable IVF and Surrogacy packages with advanced equipment and technology.
The founder and director of SCI Healthcare and Multispeciality Centre, Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is an Infertility Specialist, Gynaecologist, and Obstetrician with experience of more than 16 years. Dr. Gaur was one of the doctors involved in the first few surrogacy cases in India. She has completed her MBBS, MD, DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
5. Advance Fertility & Gynaecology Centre, Noida
- Google Rating: 4.8/5
- Address: C1 Sector 26 Near Nithari Police Chowki Opposite Pillar 18 of, Noida Bypass Flyover, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Timings: 9 am- 6 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Donor Program, PGS/PGD, Laparoscopy, and Hysteroscopy
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Kaberi Banerjee
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 15,50,000 – Rs 22,50,000
Advanced Fertility and Gynaecology Centre is a state-of-the-art fertility centre, providing high-quality treatments, with an aim to help childless couples have a child. The centre has a world-class infrastructure and is also equipped with the latest technology and equipment. And they specialize in helping couples who have had failed IFVs in the past. All these treatments are performed by highly trained fertility professionals, who have years of experience in the field of Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Kaberi Banerjee, the Clinical Director of Advanced Fertility and Gynaecology Centre, is an Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician, and Gynaecologist. She has done MBBS, MD (AIIMS), DGO, DNB, and FNB. In her career till now, she along with her team of embryologists has helped bring more than 10,000 babies into this world. Dr. Banerjee’s expertise is in IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, FERC, Donor Programs, and other fertility medicine. She is a member of the prestigious Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, London.
6. Zeeva Fertility Clinic, Noida
- Google Rating: 4.9/5
- Address: Zeeva Clinic, HA 103A, First Floor, Sector 104, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304
- Timings: 8:30 am- 8:30 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, PGS/PGD, Third Party IVF (Donor), Egg, Sperm and Embryo Freezing.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Shweta Goswami
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 18,00,000 – Rs 20,00,000
Zeeva Clinic located in Delhi and Noida is a pioneer in the field of IVF and other fertility treatments. The clinic provides international standards of care and has also brought in a number of innovations. Fertility doctors at Zeeva provide customized treatments, depending upon the needs of the patients. They integrate supportive therapies and innovative fertility treatments to achieve the best possible results.
Dr. Shweta Goswami has done MBBS, MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and has an experience of more than 18 years. She is a Gynaecologist, Obstetrician, Infertility Specialist, Reproductive Endocrinologist (Infertility), and Laparoscopic Surgeon (ObGyn). Dr. Shweta Goswami is known for her ethical, professional, and transparent clinical approach and has received her training in IVF and other fertility treatments from abroad. Her expertise is in Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, Donor Egg IVF, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, male infertility, recurrent miscarriages, endometriosis, and more.
7. Vrinda Fertility, Noida
- Google Rating: 4.4/5
- Address: A-1/ 311, Ring Rd, Block A 1, Nauroji Nagar, Safdarjung Enclave, New Noida, Noida 110029
- Timings: 9:30 am- 5:30 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Oocyte and Embryo Preservation, Cryopreservation, and Donor Program
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Anushka Madan
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 17,50,000 – Rs 21,50,000
Vrinda Fertility is an IVF and Infertility Centre located in Noida. The centre provides world-class fertility treatments like Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Cryopreservation, and more, all under one roof. They specialize in treating couples who have had failed IVF cycles in the past and providing patient care with transparency with high success rates. Vrinda Fertility has world-class labs and equipment and follows international quality standards.
Dr. Anushka Madan, an established IVF expert has been in this field for more than 20 years. She has vast experience in the field of reproductive medicine and also keeps herself continuously updated with the latest advancement in the field. She has treated thousands of couples with a high success of 60-80% at Vrinda Fertility. Dr. Anushka Madan has successfully helped bring more than 5000 babies into this world. She has done MBBS and MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, in which she was a Gold Medalist.
8. Adam and Eve Test Tube Baby Centre, Noida
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: I-587, Moolchand Tower, First Floor, Above Bank of India, near shiv mandir, Sector 22, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
- Timings: 10 am- 6 pm (Monday to Saturday), 10 am-1 pm (Sunday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, MESA/TESA, Sperm, Egg and Embryo Freezing, LAH, and Hysteroscopy
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Sarita
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 17,00,000 – Rs 20,00,000
Adam And Eve Test Tube Baby Centre was started by IVF specialists Dr. Akash Sharma (Chairman) and Dr. Sarita (Medical Director) in 2007. They have a commitment to provide highly advanced and innovative fertility treatment Joy. Through their patient-centric approach with the help of the spirited and stalwart team of super-specialists, Adam And Eve has helped the most to outweigh the pessimism from more than 800 couples with sterility and fill their lap with the most desirable dream. By blessing them with their own bundle of joy.
Dr. Sarita, the Best Infertility Specialist in Noida is the first doctor who brought all advanced reproductive services for the Treatment of Infertility under one roof at Adam & Eve Test Tube Baby Centre in Noida. She has worked with the National University of Singapore and has been working at Adam & Eve Test Tube Baby & Fertility Centre from 7 years. Dr. Sarita has done a Clinical fellowship in reproductive medicine from King’s College (Assisted Reproductive Technique), London, UK. IFUMB (PGD in Ultrasonography from Thomas Jefferson University), Philadelphia, USA, DGO, MICMCH, FRCOG (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist), MBBS.
9. Cloudnine Fertility & IVF Centre, Noida
- Google Rating: 4.9/5
- Address: Ground Floor, C-9, Hoshiarpur Village, Sector 51, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Timings: Open 24 hours (All Week)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, IUI, Blastocyst Transfer, FET, TESA/MESA/PESA/Micro TESE, PGS, PGD, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Oocyte and Sperm Donation, and more.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Parul Agrawal
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 16,00,000 – Rs 22,00,000
The Cloudnine IVF Centre in Noida provides comprehensive infertility treatment with compassionate care and counseling. Their state-of-the-art technologies vastly improve your chances of having a baby. And they have outstanding success rates, consistently receive rave reviews from their patients, which makes them the best IVF centre in Noida. Cloudnine has a dedicated and experienced team that will guide you through your fertility journey in a compassionate and nurturing environment.
Dr. Parul Agrawal has a significant career in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Reproductive Medicine and has experience of more than 18 years. In her long and illustrious career, she has served at several hospitals and fertility centres. Her core competencies include Ovarian stimulation, ovum pick up, Embryo transfer, Donor cycles, surrogate cycle, Hysterectomy Laparoscopy, Infertility Treatment, and more. She also specializes in managing high-risk, Low AMH pregnancies and patients with recurrent pregnancy loss.
10. Ridge IVF & Fertility Centre, Noida
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: 2nd Floor, Bhagwan Sahai Palace, Sector 15, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Timings: 9:30 am- 5:30 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI, PGD/PGS, Egg Donation, Laser Hatching, and Blastocyst Transfer
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar, Dr. Payal Bajaj
- Surrogacy Cost– Rs 15,00,000 – Rs 17,00,000
Ridge IVF & Fertility Centre provides a wide variety of Infertility treatments, from basic Infertility care to advanced Infertility treatment at their state-of-the-art centres in India. They are committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based clinical service with a holistic approach to infertility treatment. Ridge IVF services include- Basic Infertility Workup, Egg Donation, Male Infertility, IVF Treatment, Surrogacy, IUI Treatment, ICSI Treatment, IMSI Treatment, Blastocyst Transfer, and PGD & PGS.
Dr. Gouri Devi is one of the most eminent Gynaecologists of Delhi having conducted more than 50000 Gynae. Obs. procedures over a career spanning 41 years. She is currently director of the Department of Reproductive Medicine at Ridge IVF Pvt Ltd. And Director of Gouri hospitals ltd. She is a member of various societies like- AOGD, FOGSI, ASRM, ESHRE, IFS, ISAR, DGES, ISOPARB, and IMC.
Are IVF and Surrogacy the same?
This is a very common myth that IVF and Surrogacy are the same treatments, but no, these treatments are different. In IVF, an embryo formed in the lab from egg and sperm is transferred to the uterus of the female partner. Whereas in Surrogacy, the embryo is transferred to the uterus of the surrogate mother, who agrees to carry and birth a child for another couple.
How long does the surrogacy process take?
On average, the surrogacy process takes around 11 to 12 months.
What is the surrogacy payment procedure at Shine Fertility?
At Shine Fertility, surrogacy payment is not a one-time procedure. The many can be paid in monthly installments during the surrogacy treatment.
Does Shine Fertility provide any provision to make payment for surrogacy easy?
Yes, we do have an option of a loan to make the payment process easier for you. We can get your loan processed at 0% EMIs. There will be installments for 24 months. Down payment will be 3-4 installments and after 3 to 4 months, your installments will start.
Is legal cost included in the surrogacy program?
Yes, the surrogacy packages provided by Shine Fertility include the cost of legal procedure.
How do you decide whether to use a self egg or donor egg?
The fertility doctor suggests you choose a Donor egg if the female partner has
- Low AMH level
- Abnormal BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Is old in age (usually, for women who are of 40 years or more )
- Risk of passing genetic disease from the mother to the baby
How is the donor selected in the egg donor surrogacy program?
The donor is selected after she has undergone certain tests to know about her AMH levels, number of eggs. The intended parents are given multiple donor profiles, from which they can select on the basis of education qualification, IQ level, complexion, age, and religion.